2018 Advertising Rates
|Frequency||3 Issues**||6 Issues**||10 Issues**|
|Full Page (Premium)||$1520/issue||$1299/issue||$1095/issue|
|1/2 Page (Premium)||$885/issue||$835/issue||$730/issue|
|Biz Card (Premium)||$185 per issue||$185 per issue||$160 per issue|
*Ad rates + applicable taxes, minimum 3-issue commitment and
Ad Production Rate: $75.00 minimum charge for up to 1 hour
|Service Directory Ad Rates||Black and White Only|
|2″ X 4″||$135 + tax per month*|
|2″ X 3″||$99 + tax per month*|
|2″ X 2″||$85 + tax per month*|
*Minimum 3 moth required
Ad Production Rate: $35 minimum charge for up to 1 hour
Format Requirements: PDF, Publisher, GIF, Jpeg, Adobe
ONLY DIGITAL FILES ARE ACCEPTED
- Ad sizes are available on the web site.
- Preferred format for submission of an ad is a PDF file (use PDFX-1A compliant setting).
- Ensure that only one ad is included per PDF/X-1a file.
- Please supply a composite proof for color. Without a proof, WV Living Magazine is not responsible for the content of your ad.
- Ads created in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Power Point, or any PC-based word processing program cannot be accepted.
- Ads created in QuarkXPress and PageMaker cannot be accepted.
- Ad creation is available through WV Living Magazine’s Art Department at our normal ad production rate.
The following guidelines should be followed when creating content for print advertising.
- All high-resolution images must be included. Do not embed OPI information in files.
- Images are required to be SWOP TR 005 compliant.
- CMYK or Grayscale only.
- Convert any Spot colors (Pantone colors) into CMYK.
- Minimum resolution of 300 dpi. 350 dpi preferred.
- Screening set at 150 lpi.
- Apply image trapping as needed.
- Do not nest EPS files within other EPS files.
- Save images in TIFF or EPS format, with no ICC profiles embedded.
- Only use Type 1 or TrueType fonts.
- Text containing thin lines, serifs, or small lettering should be restricted to one color.
- Reverse lettering should be spread with the dominant color used for letter shapes,
while subordinate colors are to be spread slightly, to minimize registration issues.
- Surprinting/Overprinting: When type is intended to surprint/overprint, the background
should be no heavier than 30% in any color and a total of no more than 90% in all four colors.
Marks & Positioning
- Include standard Trim, Bleed & Center marks for ALL separations placed .125” outside Trim area.
- File should be Right Reading, Portrait Mode, and sized at 100%, with no rotations applied.
- For Full Page Ads, all live content intended to print must be kept at least .25” inside Trim size.
- For Spread Ads, all live content should be kept at least .25” from gutter for each side.
2020 Publication Schedule
|Issue||Ad Deadline||In-Home Delivery|
|January 2020||December 3||December 30|
|February 2020||January 1||January 30|
|March 2020||February 1||February 28|
|April 2020||March 1||March 31|
|May 2020||April 1||April 30|
|June 2020||May 1||May 30|
|July 2020||June 1||June 30|
|August 2020||July 1||July 31|
|September 2020||August 1||August 31|